Window replacement cost can vary. Our team can help you find the best windows for your home.
New Windows Offer Beauty & Benefits!
Windows that are weather-beaten, broken, unsightly, or leaky take away from the beauty and energy efficiency of your Twin Cities home. Or, perhaps it’s just time for a home exterior makeover with a new roof and siding, and you’re trying to decide if windows should make the list?
From contemporary to bold, windows certainly make the list for adding beautiful curb appeal to your home while serving a functional purpose.
While windows may appear to be an aesthetic upgrade, bear in mind that windows are traditionally the weak spot in a home’s shell. This is in regards to energy efficiency and home comfort. It’s important to you, of course, to choose beautiful windows that will give your home that extra sparkle, it’s imperative to also consider window materials and construction.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass windows offer most of the best perks of other window materials. Fiberglass windows are extremely energy efficient and durable. They are available in many shapes and styles, and fiberglass windows can be painted. This is an important point if you paint your home’s siding.
- Wood: Wood is easy to work with, and it is naturally energy efficient. Wood gives the advantage that it may be stained or painted to your own custom colors. The one disadvantage to going with wood windows is that wood requires more maintenance than fiberglass or vinyl windows because wood may absorb moisture.
- Vinyl: Vinyl windows have been a popular choice for years because vinyl is energy efficient, requires little maintenance, and holds up well to the elements. Available in a wide array of styles, shapes, and colors, bear in mind that vinyl windows can’t be painted.
- Double-hung window: This window type does not protrude from the home’s exterior or interior. Double-hung windows have two window sashes that slide vertically in the window frame. They open from either the top or bottom sash.
- Single-hung window: The top sash in single-hung windows remains stationary while only the bottom sash opens.
- Casement windows: Casement windows open outward by turning a crank. They may be hinged on the right or left side.
- Awning window: Awning windows are hinged at the top. This style allows the window to open like an awning–up and out. Awning windows are often installed as bookends to stationary or operating windows.
- Bay and bow windows: Protruding from a home’s exterior, bay and bow windows provide a little extra living space. Bay and bow windows serve similar functions, though bay windows use three window angles where bow windows use four, five, or more window angles.
- Slider window: Slider windows are found in contemporary and modern style homes serving as a point of entry. One or both windows slide on a track.
- Stationary window: Stationary or fixed windows do not open. They may be customized to any angle or shape.
- Picture window: Picture windows are big and bold. They are designed for great views and to allow in light.
We Got Your Back
You have a lot of options when it comes to choosing windows for your home. Start by choosing the right home contractor. That’s Patriot Homes! We work hard to earn your business and trust and approach each job with the mindset of providing 100% satisfaction to our valued customers. We look forward to working with you! 763-230-0557
Contact us today.
RoofingWe're the Twin Cities professionals in roof replacements, new roof installations, and roof repairs. Our team provides the perfect solution for all of your roofing needs.
Shingles, Steel, Flat or Wood
SidingWe offers several home siding options to choose from that will boost your home’s curb appeal, improve energy efficiency, and make it better protected from the elements.
Vinyl, Steel, Flat or Wood
WindowsIf your windows are unsightly, peeling, or drafty, talk to us to clearly see how Patriot Homes window replacements are the best choice for your Twin Cities home.
Installing the highest quality widows available.
GuttersQuality gutters are critical for maintaining a sound roofing system, exterior walls, and a dry basement. We installs custom-fit gutters to last a lifetime.
Seamless, Aluminum & Steel
StormPatriot Homes gets you the very most by working with your insurance company to ensure you receive every penny you’re entitled to from storm damage.
Return to pre-storm condition
We Got Your Back
When it comes to roofing, siding, gutters, windows, and home exterior projects in general, we know that you have a lot of options. We at Patriot Homes pride ourselves on offering the best home exterior services around. We are known for providing honest services with 100% satisfaction. Give us a call for your home or business exterior project. (763) 957-2066.
Call (763) 957-2066 or fill out the form below for a FAST Free estimate. Our team will get back to you right away.
We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time.
Why Choose Us?
We are a local Veteran ran company that has been serving our community over the past years. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project. LIC# BC772586