You Want a New Look for Your Home
Siding replacement offers the opportunity to give your property a fresh new look. You can choose from several different types of siding for your home, including, but not limited to:
- Fiber Cement Siding: This type of siding is affordable, easy to maintain, and can look like wood, cement, or vinyl siding without the higher price. Fiber cement siding also takes well to paints and stains.
- Hardie Board Siding: This siding material (also called James Hardie siding) is extremely durable and can save you money in the long run. It’s less likely to need many repairs.
- Metal Siding: Although metal siding withstands numerous weather conditions, it can experience some dents and rusting, depending on the metal you choose. It resists pests and fires very well.
- Vinyl Siding: Traditional vinyl siding is available in many colors and costs around $4 or $15.25 per square foot. If you’re willing to spend a little more, you can opt for insulated vinyl instead.
- Wood Siding: While natural wood siding is gorgeous and has favorable weather resistance, engineered wood siding provides the same look, usually costs less, and requires minimal upkeep.
Although the most common style of siding is lap siding, you can choose from numerous siding types to transform your house’s exterior appearance. If you’re interested in something more unique, consider board and batten to help your home stand out. The number of square feet you’ll need to cover will affect the total cost of your siding installation services, as will your home size, siding type, labor costs, and more.
You’ll Improve Your Property Value and Curb Appeal
New house siding can appeal to potential buyers who are looking at your property; as such, it’s a solid home improvement project that offers a good ROI. Your home will look amazing and pay off in the long run.
From fiber cement siding to vinyl and wood siding, you have limitless possibilities to boost your home’s value and curb appeal. For example, insulated vinyl siding can improve your home’s energy efficiency and look excellent.
Typically, a 2,000-square-foot house with brick siding costs $8000 or more. You can find budget-friendly and stylish siding with a professional.
Your Siding Is Beyond Repair and at the End of Its Life
Before you replace your old siding, make sure that your siding is truly beyond repair. A trusted professional will examine your siding and offer their recommendations for siding repair. Keep in mind that different types of siding have varying lifespans and price points, so investing in long-lasting siding like Hardie board or metal could prove worthwhile.
Receive the Best Siding Replacement Services With Patriot Homes
Searching for “siding installation near me?” Call Patriots Homes at (763) 957-2066 for a consultation!